Other articles in this category
Search More Content
Change item visibility by device size
By default, every row, column, and module is visible on every device size, but you can hide individual elements at certain device sizes.
You can choose one of the following settings:
- Large devices only : The element will only be visible on desktop computers or TVs with a browser.
- Large & medium devices only
- Medium devices only: The element will only be visible on devices like small tablets.
- Medium & small devices only
- Small devices only: The element will only be visible on devices like phones.
To choose on which devices you display or hide a row, column, or module:
- Open an individual row, column, or module for editing by clicking the wrench icon.
- Click the Advanced tab and scroll to the Visibility section.
- In the Breakpoint field, choose the device sizes where you want to display the element.
- Click Save.