Other articles in this category
Search More Content
Duplicate your layout to another page
You can duplicate any Blackbaud Builder layout to a new page with the same layout and metadata. This works for standard Blakbaud Builder layouts and saved items: layout templates, rows, columns, and modules.
After you’ve duplicated the layout, a new page is automatically created and opens for editing. The new page has the following initial title and slug, which you can modify:
- Title: Copy of <original page title>
- Slug: <original-slug-title>-copy
This action copies the entire page and all metadata from the back end.
Note: The Blackbaud Builder layout must have been either published or saved before you duplicate the layout. If you make editing changes to the layout after you open the page and then duplicate it before saving the page, the duplicated page will not show the changes, and the changes may be lost on the source page as well.
To duplicate a Blackbaud Builder layout:
- Open the page you want to duplicate in Blackbaud Builder.
- Click the arrow in the upper left side of the top bar to open the Tools menu.
- On the Tools menu click Duplicate layout. A new page opens in the Administrative editor.
- Rename the page title and the slug on the new page and click Publish.
If you don’t click Publish and leave the page instead, it is saved as a draft.
- Click Launch Blackbaud Builder to begin editing the content and layout on the new page.