Other articles in this category
Search More Content
Where can I display images?
There are a number of modules that you can use to display images. They are broken out here by whether or not you want to group the images with text. See the Related Articles for more information about these modules.
- Image module
Display single images, with a number of options.
Gallery of images
- Photo Gallery module: Choose the Masonry layout to display images in a mosaic. Choose Grid to display the images in a grid.
- Image Carousel module: This module allows you to easily create a horizontally-scrolling slider of various images from your Media Library.
- Album module (advanced module): Create impressive & attractive albums for showcasing your portfolios/pictures on your website.
- Filterable Gallery (advanced module): Create a beautiful gallery with filters and overlay effects.
You can apply basic animation to any module (Fade in, Move up, and so on), but some modules are designed to rotate the display of images
- Image Carousel module: The Slideshow module cycles through a gallery one image at a time, at a speed you choose.
- Content slider module: Content sliders are typically used on landing pages with long narrow images, which are displayed in the background so there may be some cropping to fit the row. With the content slider module, you can add a heading, text, and button overlays on the image.
- Posts slider module (advanced module): Display your blog posts in a slider. If you have set featured images, the images will display, and you have options on where to place the post summary in relation to the image.
- Posts carousel module (advanced module): Display your blog posts as a carousel, where you see several posts at a time and advance forward and backward to display more. If you have set featured images on your blog posts, you have options on where to place the post summary in relation to the image.
Images grouped with blocks of text
- Info Box module: The Info Box module offers a method of displaying a heading, text, images and buttons formatted to drive a user to take a particular action. A big advantage of this module is that the image-text group stays together as a unit on smaller devices.
- Modal Box module: The Modal Box module allows for the creation of modal boxes (light boxes) that can contain a variety of content such as images, videos and forms.
- Team module: Display a list of team members with their photos, names, designations and links to their social accounts.
- Testimonial module: Use the Testimonials module to add a basic slider with testimonials to your layouts, or any other set of text and images that you want to display one by one with either autoplay or navigation.
- Flip Box module (advanced module): The Flip Box module allows for content or calls to action to be animated to “flip” and show more information, buttons, etc.
You can add images to the backgrounds of rows and columns.